I have been helping students with statistics since 2007. I have worked with bachelor, master as well as PhD level students.I have experience with all common statistical methods, such as:
- Study design, including sample size calculation
- Questionnaire construction
- Collecting data
- Data mining
- All statistical data analysis techniques including
- Regression (linear, logistic, ordered, multinomial, negative binomial, Poisson) analysis
- Statistical sampling
- Factor analysis
- Cluster analysis
- Time-series analysis
- Imputing missing data
- Exploratory and graphical data analysis
- Descriptive statistics
- Correlation analysis
- Linear regression
- Analysis of Variance
- Logistic regression
- Generalized linear mixed models
- Nonparametric methods
I am dedicated to statistics full time. Unlike other providers, I am typically available 7 days a week including weekends of course as that is the time stents often work on their projects. Throughout the project, I always make sure that my clients have all statistical support they need.
Statistics Help for Dissertation
Students often contact me during the process of finishing their dissertation when they find themselves confronted with complex data analysis. Statistics at times can be very frustrating and clear and accurate calculations are sometimes elusive. At that point, contacting professional statistician can save you time and frustration. More importantly, a capable dissertation statics consultant will ensure you use the correct methods and can instruct you on how to defend your results when challenged .
If you find yourself in this position, contact me and we can discuss the statistical aspects of your project in detail.
I have helped hundreds of student with dissertation statistics. I have received very good testimonials. I always ensure that everything is explained to you clearly and you completely understand the statistics used.
I will provide accurate and clear graphs and tables for your research paper. I use professional statistical software (R, SPSS…). Output (tables, graphs, tests) will be delivered to you along with my comments, with emphasis on the results you hope to achieve.
I will provide you help as,
- Dissertation Topic Selection: Help you swiftly select a topic that is researchable, fits within your discipline, and gets approved. There are several approaches to topic development. One is looking for archival data, backing-out research questions, and developing a methodology from there.
- Concept Paper, Proposal Writing, and Prospectus: Work with you to develop research questions and testable hypotheses, find gaps in the literature, create a problem statement, select a theoretical framework, and sketch out a methodology. This is the first big step to a doable dissertation–and should take no longer than a quarter.
- Introduction: Assist you to identify and articulate the research problem, describe the theoretical construct, and clearly talk about the nature of the study.
- Literature Review: Assist you to effectively search, select, organize, and summarize articles, then present in a way that tells a story that drives towards your research questions. Help ensure the gap in the literature is clearly stated and aligns with the problem statement. While we think it’s ridiculous to have to update articles (why not just grandfather your articles), we help replace and update articles as necessary.
- Methodology: The methodology needs to clearly tell the reader how you will conduct your study. Think about it like a cookbook that is detailed enough that your next door neighbor can replicate your study. We help you select and discuss the research design, and provide the steps necessary to carry out a qualitative or quantitative study. Whether you’re conducting quantitative or qualitative research, we ensure the data plan and sample size are accurate, and select the correct analyses.
- Data Management: Help code, merge, clean, and overall manage your quantitative or qualitative data. Rarely data is clean, ready to conduct analyses. Another set of eyes on creating composite scores, working with missing data, and accurately labeling data are the right moves towards clean, clear results.
- Results–Quantitative Data Analysis: Validate your data plan to make sure it examines your research questions, conduct descriptive statistics, assess assumptions, help to generate and present analyses, and create tables and figures. Most importantly, we make sure you’re comfortable with the analyses, guide you through the process, and make sure you can defend it.
- Results–Qualitative Data Analysis: At the end of a qualitative data analysis, you need to see the big picture. Assistance in conducting case study, phenomenological, or grounded theory research. Help can include transcribing interviews, coding data, selecting themes, and assessing the reliability of the themes. Having a second eye on thematizing data is recommended.
- Discussion: Help you to interpret your results where you turn facts into meaning. Together, we can discuss the theoretical and practical implications of your findings in relation to your discipline, and in relation to existing literature. Assist in thinking through potential future research.
- PowerPoint Presentation: Edit your PowerPoint slides to ensure highlights of your study are clearly presented.
- Oral Defense: Help prep you for preliminary and final oral defense.
Training of Statistical Help With SPSS – Statistical Data Analysis Services
Research Scholars need to remember that research papers are very valuable scholarly materials since they serve as a requirement for the completion of studies in any given course. I strive to provide excellent, premium-quality, reliable and professional quantitative and qualitative data analysis services to our clients. I offer a data analysis & discussions writing services for scholars of all academic levels. The service help the scholars get high-quality research projects & papers before they (scholars) submit them for approval by their project supervisor. Therefore, as a student, you should not risk having your research project rejected on the basis that the research data have been wrongly analyzed.
Data Analysts that offer the Best Data Analysis Help
- Fortunately, online SPSS analysis service is easily accessible by students regardless of their geographical location; hence they are able to access research results analyzing help whenever they are in need of it. However, there are many research writing companies available online and it becomes difficult to select the best one from the pool.
- We, therefore, recommend the best dissertation chapter 4 analysis services to students who are worried about getting credible dissertation analyzing aid since the testimonies on our website speak for us. We pride ourselves with a team of professional writers who offer excellent analyzing services enabling students to have excellent dissertation and theses.
- We also understand the consequences of submitting an academic paper late and hence after we get “analyze my thesis data for me” request from a client, we ensure that we offer the service before the agreed deadlines. In case the clients need revision services for the paper we have done for them, we offer them for free until they are totally satisfied with the quality of work.
We believe in offering the best and most reliable data analysis services so that we stand relevant and useful. Our professional data analysts are trained to handle the statistical software and therefore your project data is in the right hands. Even better we make our services affordable.